Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: Very Good Sex?

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Tee Ehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2002
    Posts
    6,075
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    be very descriptive .....whats your description of good sex?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmm.... Little slow dancin'.... for starters.. lay next to each other.... kissin' touchin' teasin' each other.. listin' to our moans of pleasure as we touch one another.. more strokin'... {mirrows are a turn on}.... [img]wink.gif[/img] hehe

    Little oral by me first...hehe.... as she lays on her back.... work my fingers in and out as I GENTLY touch her clit with my tounge... other hand caresses her breast all over.. Once I KNOW
    she's ready for me..... I move up kissin' her all over as I do... I ask her to greet me as I start to enter her.. slow at first so my cock has all her juices on me.. makin' it easy for the both of us..... Pick up the pace..then back off some....When we both get in the rhythm we start doin' it harder....I whisper to her for both of us to try and keep our eyes open.. especially when we both orgasms.. (a turn on } [img]wink.gif[/img]

    We move...Her on her back.... Me next to her on my side.....I lift her leg...enter her from the side...My fingers touchin' her clit as I move in and out... I can feel her pussy tighten around my cock as I do.... ( vibratin' fingers hehe } [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Ok... Not the best lol...Left out a lot in the begining and the end...Didn't want to write a book..rofl...

    Aahz and Hunter are more descriptive.. lol
    Tee... ummmmm ya have to do this too ya know!! lol

  3. #3
    Inactive Member OneCatLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]wink.gif[/img] Damn Wild!! You're telling alllllllll our secrets!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SEXY GRAMMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2002
    Posts
    1,367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    DAMN WILD! I DON'T THINK ANY ONE CAN GET MORE DESCRIPTIVE THEN THAT! LOL! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member KandyKisses's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    251
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Damn Wild!!!! That got me hot just reading it. lol
    Any more descriptive and I would've had an orgasm right here in my damn chair!! lmao [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HEAVENS TO GRACE!!!! I'm sweating buck shots over here!!!! I'm awfully tempted to wake John up!! LOL!!
    Well, I will tell you what is fun!! Did this a few nights ago. Let's just say a plastic drop cloth and baby oil [img]wink.gif[/img] We rubbed the baby oil all over each other. That was very sensual and damn near orgasmic!! Then squirted ALOT of it all over the plastic and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!! It was HELLA FUN!!! The shower afterwards to get all of the baby oil off proved to be very fun too!! [img]wink.gif[/img] It's messy to clean up afterwards but WELL WORTH IT!!!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Shiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2002
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Damn u wild!!!!! Hhhhot! And I have to go pick up my father now LOL!

    CB what?s plastic drop cloth? Sounds ?like something I wanna try [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just a huge sheet of plastic, Maria. Big enough to fit over the bed.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Shiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2002
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok I think I got it. I got a huge sheet in the closet, too. Hmmmmmm. HMMMMMMMMMMMM. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Tee Ehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2002
    Posts
    6,075
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    damn wild.

    *breath tee breath*....aight...lemme just reply to yer post from last night bout not replying .....


    I asked the question i don't gotta reply iffin i don't wanna LOL...just comment and all i can say is OMG....baby oil and drop cloths and wakin up a sleepin man is like securing your intentions LOL...

    kanddddddddyyyykisssesss.......he's gonna finish his story and not just leave it "unfinished" i should only hope.....

    *go ahead wildone continue on.....you write it and they will come LOL..k that didn't sound so good but anywho.....continue..go on ...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •